{Please check registration progress at right and the REG BY CITY tab.}
WEEKLY BUSINESS
Blog Comments: GREAT start on blog commenting. 31 comments last week! Keep it up!
Team Facebook Group: If you are not already in the Team Facebook Group, please FRIEND your captain and ask her to add you. The link to the group is in the TOFW LINKS section of this blog, but you cannot access the page unless you’ve been added by an existing team member.
Team Brochures: Brochures are still not yet back from press, so it will still be a little longer before you have them in hand. I'll keep you posted.
Training: Training MUST be completed by JUNE 15TH.
RECORDED TEAM TRAINING INSTRUCTIONS:
---------------------------------------------------------------1) Click on the following link to listen to and watch a recording of a previously recorded Team Training: http://bit.ly/Sprhttp://bit.ly/Springfieldwebextrainingingfieldwebextraining
2) Your web browser will show a WebEx screen.
3) Click “Playback”, you will then be required to register so we know who you are.
4) Click “Submit”.
5) Network Recording Player should automatically load (if it doesn’t, allow the down load in your browser’s notification).
6) The training will begin playing automatically.
7) Listen to/watch the training in its entirety.
8) Once you have completed the recording please tell your Team Captain you have completed the training, and let her know if you have any questions about the training.
WEEKLY FOCUS
BE A TOFW KNOW-IT-ALL!
BE A TOFW KNOW-IT-ALL!
- SIGN-UP on TOFW.com, This will put you on the mailing list to receive our bi-monthly email newsletter. This will also put you on our event email list. (PLEASE NOTE: When you click on SIGN-UP for NEWSLETTER, just type in your email address in the box and it will then let you know if you already have an account, if you need to make changes, or if you need a new one.)
- LIKE us on Facebook. {https://www.facebook.com/TimeOutForWomen} and RSVP to YOUR event on Facebook. {http://www.facebook.com/events/415663865124528/}
- Review the FAQ on the TOFW event webiste {http://deseretbook.com/timeout/faq} and on your Team Blog {http://www.tofwteamspringfield.blogspot.com/p/team-faq.html }.
- Review your EVENT page on the TOFW event website and know your pre-registration date and your presenters. { http://deseretbook.com/timeout/event/211 }
---------------------------------------------------------------
SHARE CHALLENGE!
Share this video this week so everyone can get a peek of what GOOD is waiting for them at TOFW!
{SHARE LINK: http://youtu.be/ht2klWiB9wQ}
COMMENT CORNER: Did you learn anything new about TOFW during this exercise? What was it?
25 comments:
About the TOFW newletter...will sign up!
Paula Newbanks
I learned that 16 and 17 year old girls can go too. I had always thought it was for 18 and up.
-Christine Hamiton
I know we need to be as well informed as possible as to what is going on about TOFW so that we can pass this on to everyone we come into contact with and show our enthusiasm.
Angela Atkins - Marlborough
Test
Joyce Griffin-Sobel
Thanks for the update! Kathy Ward
Love the preview!! Can't wait!!!
Whoops forgot to sign my name. Brenda Spearin
Loved this video clip. It made me smile to remember so many of these presenters and their messages. I can't wait for all of the new ones that are coming to Springfield this year!
Cathy Starr
I never knew you could make a plea for a ticket if the TOFW event was sold out.
Jen Campos
I was reminded how many hearts are touched by the Time Out for Women presenters by seeing the eyes of the women in this video. What a difference it can make!
Karen Zeiner
I always thought that TOFW was for women 18 and older (RS aged women). I think that it is wonderful that TOFW is open to 16 & 17 year olds. I will make an extra effor to let people know that 16 & 17 year olds can attend as well.
Watching the video made me remember why I love TOFW so much!! Diane Stone
I knew but was reminded that The Lord knows us well and the messages are personalized by him just for each women in her own circumstances. I love that. Jennie McLaws
What a great line-up of presenters - Mary Ellen Edmunds, Hilary Weeks - it's going to be a fun event. Also I can't believe Jericho Road is still around; I went to one of their concerts when I was a teenager!
Tricia
I am reminded that this is a great event for the women in my area who usually feel isolated due to our huge stake boundaries. Springfield is right in their back yard (or as close as an even like this can be to them).
Shannon Orr - Keene, NH
Enjoyed the preview and learned how to post from Utube to Facebook.
Karen Lehoe
Just posted the video.
Sam Cousins
I didn't know that you could post on facebook to either try and get sold out tickets or try to sell yours if you can't attend. Great info!
Kelli Twelves
I learned that I need to learn who our presenters are.
Katie Shepard
I learned about selling/buying tickets on facebook.
I'm so excited!!!! Kemper
What a bunch of great info! I am now signed up for the newsletter and am so excited to be a TOFW know-it-all! :) Watching the video made me remember the first time I went to TOFW. It was in Kansas City, MO 7 years ago. I went out to visit my grandparents and went to the event alone. And do you know what? It was THE BEST TOFW I've ever gone to! I was able to sit by myself and just immerse my whole being into the event. I cried and laughed and left a changed person. I felt the Lord's spirit so strongly and am looking forward to attending my 6th TOFW this year!!!
~Robin Evans
Good to know about the special needs and preregistration date : ) Ruby
Ok, did everything on the list, whew!! LOL Sooo, the thing I learned from this exercise is that I am in fact in the 'secret group' on FB. I just never get any notifications... I liked the video clip and posted the link on my FB wall, so we will see : )
Erin Ramsey
I learned that there were some people on Facebook that I haven't invited yet - so I sent out some more invites! I posted the video on Facebook too. Seeing it brought back lots of happy memories!
Afton Seal
Post a Comment