Thursday, July 19, 2012

Presenter Highlight: Mercy River

WEEKLY BUSINESS
Follow Up: It was great to read all the varied ways you use social media to share TOFW and the GOSPEL!  Hopefully it was a reminder that technology is neutral until we decide to put it to good use and hopefully you DID put it to good use this week as you participated in the share challenge :)  Keep the comments coming, cute New England girls!
---------------------------------------------------------------
WEEKLY FOCUS
These are 3 women who are moms, sisters, wives, house cleaners, taxi drivers, coaches...the list goes on. They have an incredible way of sharing their talented voices to help enrich, uplift and bring great music to the entire weekend.  So sit back and enjoy getting to know MERCY RIVER (also known as Brooke, Whitney & Soni). 

Presenter Bio & Product Page : http://deseretbook.com/timeout/presenter/18561
TOFW YouTube Video:  http://youtu.be/2ePC3o1Czo0
--------------------------------------------------------------- 
SHARE CHALLENGE
Share a video or a TOFW.com Mercy River Story via Facebook or email this week!  
If you have your brochures, write a personal note about why a friend would like Mercy River and give it to them with a brochure.

Enjoy Mercy River’s NEW Music Video 
And here's a little sneak peek of Mercy River at TOFW this year!
COMMENT CORNER:  Do you have a favorite Mercy River song?  What is it?  If you don't have one, just sign your name so we know you've been here!

13 comments:

Cathy said...

I am not that familiar with Mercy River, but I LOVED the video clip I found of them singing the Dora the Explorer song. Soooo funny. I am really excited to have them in Springfield this year.

Cathy Starr

Jen said...

I am not familiar with them either. But look forward to getting to see them.

Jen Campos

Anonymous said...

Same here, they are new to me. I am so looking forward to hearing them though!! I can't believe they do all that they do with all of their kids right there with them.
-Christine Hamilton

The Steigmeiers said...

I had heard of them, but never "heard" them until becoming a Team Member this year. I am lobing "Beautiful Life" and cannot wait to hear them in Springfield.

Kristin Steigmeier

Anonymous said...

Mercy River is one of my families favorites! Us girls were so excited to think we get to see them live, in the northeast no less! I love the song that was with the Hanger Danger story, I just wanted to hear the rest of it... soo looking forward to October.
Michelle

Cindy Rogers said...

I have heard of them and I am looking forward to hearing them in September.

Cindy Rogers

Sue Dalton said...

Perfectly beautiful harmony...what a treat!

Sue Dalton

Anonymous said...

I have not listened to their music before but love the snippets that I have heard. I can't wait to see and listen to them in Oct.
Diane Stone

Unknown said...

Not really familiar with them, did enjoy their Hangar Danger video. Looking forward to seeing them.
Paula

Rae said...

I know I'm late to comment but I have been on a computer vacation while my family and I were in Palmyra for Pageant last week. Soooooo fabulous!!! I have not heard any Mercy River songs. But I love a great girl band!!!!

~Robin Evans

JeMM said...

Loved the video and the picture of her holding her son. Can't wait to see them live!!!
Jennie McLaws

momofnine said...

I am not really familiar with them either, but I find that listening to thier stories during TOFW always adds a new dimension and more meaning to the music anyways. I had liked Michael McLean before TOFW, but after listening to him speak about the different songs and his life - I just fell in love. Same thing with Kenneth Cope - every time I hear his songs it brings back all the memories and the Spirit of TOFW!!! Can't wait for Mercy River!!!
Brenda Spearin

Afton said...

I love their Hello Sunshine song. I crank it up when we're driving around and even my kiddos love it! Can't wait to see them in person. They are beautiful women inside and out!
Afton Seal