Tuesday, October 16, 2012

IT'S HERE! AND EVENT ASSIGNMENTS!


 

Hey Ladies! It's here...and we can't wait to share the SEEK THE GOOD TOUR with you and the incredible women in SPRINGFIELD this weekend. Thank you for being a part of it! 

WEEKLY FOCUS
Event Assignments 
You should have heard from your Team Captain by now what your Team Event Assignment is.  If you haven't heard, please call and ask her!  We've just added a new tab to our blog with descriptions of each of the different areas that you may have been assigned to.  Take a minute to READ THE ASSIGNMENT DESCRIPTIONS and make sure you know what your specific assignment entails.  If you have questions, you can ask your Team Captain and of course you'll want to make sure you don't miss...

TEAM TRAINING at the Event
At our team training meetings, you will be given details and information specific to your venue and in depth instructions for your area.  It's time to become a "Know it All" again!
Friday 4:00pm: TEAM LEADER training (Team Lead, Team Captains, Scholarship Coordinator )
Friday 4:30pm: TEAM training (All Team Members)
Saturday 7:15am: TEAM training (All Team Members)

Are you getting excited????  We are!!!! 

Please review the last two posts (this one and last week's) for a reminder of all of the IMPORTANT event information YOU need to know!

------------------------------------------------------
SHARE CHALLENGE  
You've just gotten an email from us! We've sent it to every woman who is registered for TOFW Springfield with lots of important event details including info on parking, lunch and an event schedule.  Once you get the email, send it on to anyone you think might have missed it!  Especially those ladies who might be a little less savvy with their inboxes and junkmail filters.  

{SHARE THIS LINK: http://tinyurl.com/tofwspg1wk}
 

 

COMMENT CORNER:  Sign your name when you've read the last two posts. You need to know ALL of the information in the last two posts. PLEASE READ!! We should have comments from EVERY Team member signifying that you are READY for your event!!

So excited to see you on Friday!

21 comments:

JeMM said...

Got it, Can't wait!!!
Jennie McLaws

Grammy said...

I can't wait!!!
Kelly Mason

The Steigmeiers said...

YIPPPEEEE....we made it ladies. I am so ready to meet all of you in person and to listen to the wonderful messages prepared for us. See you Friday!!! Travel safely!

Kristin Steigmeier

Katie and Lane said...

Check! I understand my duties. I can't wait.

_

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it!!!
Karen Zeiner

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!

Karen Lehoe

Shannon Gillman Orr said...

I'm ready!

Shannon Orr

Sue Dalton said...

See you soon...

~Sue Dalton

Unknown said...

Up and ready to go.

sam & sarah said...

got it
sam c

nihonkabu said...

I've emailed my team their assignments & everything is looking good! See you on Friday! Kathy

Afton said...

Sooo glad it's finally here! See you all soon. Afton Seal

Cathy said...

You ladies are all wonderful. I'm so excited. See you on Friday!

Cathy Starr

Unknown said...

looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!
Diane Stone

Cindy Rogers said...

Looking forward to the event

Cindy

Anonymous said...

I'm ready!!!
-Robin Evans

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the details--I'm looking forward to to a great weekend!
Janika Dillon

Anonymous said...

I'm excited! I do have a question though. Our meeting is at 4:30p, how long it is and are we going to have enough time to get something to eat before the event starts at 6:30p?? It is at an odd time to eat much before and there definetly isn't anything open once the event is over... any thoughts??

Erin Ramsey

Anonymous said...

Got it!

Joy Bartolome

momofnine said...

Got it! See you there
Brenda Spearin