WEEKLY UPDATE
It's time to CELEBRATE! Congratulations on all your hard work with registration! This is going to be an amazing event because of YOU!
--------------------------------------------------------
WEEKLY FOCUS
Event Information
We're so excited to be talking about all the EVENT DETAILS today because that means we're that much closer to being with you in Springfield!!! Woo Hoo!!! After all these weeks of telling other women why TOFW is perfect for them, you can finally step back and think about how this weekend is really going to be perfect for YOU too! And we're going to celebrate together. Can you feel it?! I honestly do not have enough exclamation points in the universe to let you know how excited I am so I'll just stop right there.
Event Information
We're so excited to be talking about all the EVENT DETAILS today because that means we're that much closer to being with you in Springfield!!! Woo Hoo!!! After all these weeks of telling other women why TOFW is perfect for them, you can finally step back and think about how this weekend is really going to be perfect for YOU too! And we're going to celebrate together. Can you feel it?! I honestly do not have enough exclamation points in the universe to let you know how excited I am so I'll just stop right there.
REGISTRATION & ATTENDEE INFO
1. PRE-EVENT EMAIL: We will be sending an email to the registered attendees (including YOU and scholarship recipients) the week prior to the event. This email will include parking information, lunch details and a reminder about the service project donations. Please tell people to watch for it. TICKETS WILL NOT BE MAILED, this email will have ALL of the information they will need about the event.
2. EVENT INFO: The SPRINGFIED Event Webpage also gives all details about parking, lunch, special needs etc. You should also familiarize yourself with the Team FAQ tab if you haven't reviewed it for a while, as you will be getting LOTS of questions from people that know you are a team member. Attendees will turn their printed ticket in at the door in exchange for a WRISTBAND that will give them admission for the weekend. They MUST have their wristband on Saturday when they return to the event. If they are checking in at Will Call, they will be given their wristband at will call. Doors open on Friday at 5:45pm and on Saturday at 8:15am.
3. SERVICE PROJECT: Be sure to share with your groups about the donation items for our service project. You can PRINT the list here: http://deseretbook.com/timeout/possibility_packs
TEAM MEMBER EVENT ASSIGNMENTS
TEAM ASSIGNMENTS: You will be receiving information from your team lead or captain in the next week about your event assignments and next week’s blog post will have information about what your assignment will entail.
TEAM REGISTRATION: Team Members have been registered for the event. You will get your staff badge at our Team Meeting and that will serve as your "proof of registration," you do not need to print your ticket!
TEAM MEETING FRIDAY & SATURDAY: Please arrive at 4:15pm on Friday and 7:00am on Saturday for our team meetings that will begin PROMPTLY at 4:30 pm on Friday and 7:15 am on Saturday. GO TO THE WILL CALL TABLE and you will be directed to our meeting room. PLEASE give yourself enough time to travel, park, and walk to the team meetings. We will have A LOT to cover in a LITTLE time, so please do not be late. ;)
Team Attire: Nice Casual (no jeans for team members). You will see women in slacks, skirts and everything in between. Wear whatever you feel great in!
Reserved Seats: For Team Members with an Event Assignment we will allow you to reserve a seat for you and one other. You will be asked to NOT save entire rows. Please note that if you have a larger group we ask that they come when the doors open and save you a seat.
Watching the Event: You will be released from your station when the event starts or just shortly after, so you shouldn’t miss anything!
COMMENT CORNER: What is the number one reason YOU need a Time Out in 16 Days???
14 comments:
Because I am tired & stressed. I need the break!!
Sam C
The same goes for me! Thank you for posting all of this information. It is helpful as we plan rides.
Kelly Mason
Definitely going with the break! I keep saying to my friends, "If I can just make it to Time Out For Women I will be ok."
Last post was by Jen Campos...sorry
To refresh my spirit and enjoy the friendship with others.
Cindy Rogers
I try really hard to keep my pitcher full, but with nine children including a baby, homeschooling, and demanding Church callings, sometimes I can't quite fill it as fast as it empties. Time out for Women helps me to 'catch up'!!!
Brenda Spearin
To be spiritually fed. I love the feeling I have whenever I leave a TOFW. I also love to watch the other women there and see the joy in their eyes. And I LOVE getting together with old team member friends and finally meeting the new ones I have not met in person yet. OK, that was more than one reason. Sorry. :-)
Because right now life is seems to be pulling me in all different directions and I really need the break and to hear the uplifting messages that the presenters have prepared.
Can't wait to meet you all!
Kristin Steigmeier
Life is so hectic, this is a time out of this temporal world to spend with some of the women that I love in my life- to be rejuvenated by them!
I am going to school, working part-time and homeschooling my kids. Time Out For Women will be a blessing in my life. Spending a couple days with good friends and excellent presenters is bound to be rejuvenating. I am so excited!
Marlain
In order to uplift others spiritually we first have to fill our own wells and I feel TOFW is the perfect opportunity to do just that.
wow it is getting so close!!
cant wait to see the smiling sisters as they enter the event and feel the excitement. what a treat to have our cup filled while at the same time serving those less fortunate.
Jan White
I am so grateful for the opportunity to be around such wonderful and kind women. Our lives are so blessed by the associations we have with each other. I am so inspired by each opportunity to visit with, serve, and help in some way so many incredible women.
Karen Zeiner
this event is well needed for me!
My husband and I have been running from one family event to the next from birth of new baby granddaughter, mission drop off and then a baptism! All good things yet busy busy busy! This will really fill my cup for the next while to keep us both on target for more good works!
Jan C. White
Post a Comment